There were 15 objectives for insuring your child's developmental success identified by the Social Development Research Group at the University of Washington. The CAPABLES Parenting Tool & Child Development System aids parents in accomplishing each of the following 15 important success objectives:
1. Promote Bonding
2. Foster Resilience
3. Promote Social Competence
4. Promote Emotional Competence
5. Promote Cognitive Competence
6. Promote Behavioral Competence
7. Promote Moral Competence
8. Foster Self-determination
9. Foster Spirituality
10. Foster Self-efficacy
11. Foster Clear and Positive Identity
12. Foster Belief in the Future
13. Provide Recognition for Positive Behavior
14. Provide Opportunities for Prosocial Involvement: and
15. Foster Prosocial Norms
If you want to insure your child's developmental success, The CAPABLES Parenting Tool & Child Development System is your answer.
* Catalano, R. F., Berglund, M. L., Ryan, J. A. M., Lonczak, H. S., & Hawkins, J. D. (2004). Positive youth development in the United States:
Research findings on evaluations of positive youth development pro- grams. Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, 591, 98–124.
Click on the image below to begin your 30-day FREE trial today.