Parenting Guide to
CAPABLES Parenting Tool &
G.R.E.A.T. Child Development System™
helps parents teach their children
life skills that enable them to manage themselves, and their relationships
powerfully, respectfully and effectively.
- Do you hope for great futures for your children? Do you want your children to grow to be happy and successful adults?
- Do you want your children to experience true joy throughout their childhood years? Capables Parenting Guide was designed to help you accomplish these great goals for your children!
- Do you want your children to develop character, self-confidence, foresight, insight, and to understand what it means to accept personal responsibility for their choices and actions?
- Do you want your children to develop patience, gratitude, humility, compassion and a disarming sense of humor, all of which are considered emotionally intelligent skills that enable them to be relationally and emotionally successful in their lives?
Problems arise when many parents confess they do not know how to teach self-confidence, compassion and emotionally intelligent skills. They may not even know why they are important. In order for children to be happy and successful, they must learn important life-skills and develop great values. But how do we ensure this happens?
Is it Difficult to Use the
Capables Comprehensive Parenting System?
- The CAPABLES Parenting Tool & G.R.E.A.T. Child Development System provides YOU with a delightful, EASY to use parenting tool AND a comprehensive, step-by-step parenting guide that educates and directs you in dealing with the most difficult parenting challenges, while helping you to teach your children what they need to learn in order to experience the happiness and success you dream for them.
The Capables Comprehensive Parenting System
teaches Your Child Emotionally Intelligent Skills-
What are emotionally intelligent skills?
- Emotionally intelligent skills are a relational and social set of life skills that significantly impact your child’s success. In recent years, behavioral science studies have indicated that a child’s level of emotional competence, or EQ (emotional quotient) is even more important than their IQ (intelligent quotient) as it relates to a child’s success in school, relationships, and future business endeavors. It is further believed that a healthy EQ may actually increase the IQ of a child. If a child is skilled in these areas they are better prepared to deal with life’s challenges and complications. If they are not skilled, the lack of ability in these areas negatively impacts a child’s ability to succeed.Life skills, relationship skills and communication skills can, and must, be learned and developed by your children if you want them to achieve success professionally and personally.
“Success is neither magical or mysterious.
Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals.
In order for children to succeed, they must be taught to think creatively, efficiently and effectively. They must be taught to listen carefully, to think powerful thoughts, and to have compassion that inspires them to contribute to their relationships and communities in meaningful ways. They must practice patience and develop, then strengthen, their ability to delay gratification. They must understand who they are (identity), and why they are here (purpose). Identity and purpose give meaning to our lives.
Living a life of greatness requires commitment and dedication.
- Commitment and dedication, like everything else, are values children learn from watching you live them. The gender of your child does not determine greatness, nor does the color of their eyes, hair or skin. It is not age, religion, or culture, having money, or the lack of it, that determines greatness. It is not designer clothing, cars, planes or boats that determine greatness. Greatness isn’t determined by where you live, or past experiences or circumstances.
- Greatness is determined by the perspective through which you choose to view, and then define, your life. It is the meaning you give to your experiences, both good and bad, and how you use that meaning to motivate your thoughts, choices and actions, that ultimately determine your success and happiness. That is exactly what the Capables™ help YOU teach your children.
- Wanting a great life for yourself, and your children, is not enough. Although it’s true that dreams, fueled by desire are where all great things begin, desire by itself is not enough. It takes more than desire. It takes courage, dedication, persistence, responsibility, determination, fortitude and a willingness to consistently choose to be a great teacher, guide, and inspiration for your children.
You have to choose the values you will stand for in your life, be dedicated to them, create meaning out of them, allow them to dictate your attitude and actions, and those actions must be consistent with the dreams you have for your life, and the lives of your children.
- The Capables G.R.E.A.T. Early Childhood Learning System™ is an exceptionally significant resource parenting tool that can unlock the greatness within the hearts of your child. You will be carefully instructed through this Handbook, e-books, workbooks and extensive training videos how to effectively use The Early Childhood Capables G.R.E.A.T. Learning System™ to open your children’s eyes, minds and hearts to the reality of the greatness that lives within them. Each day your child can choose to behave in ways that prove and confirm that he or she is CAPABLE of Success.
Dawn Billings is the creator of the new Parenting Tool called CAPABLES and author of the Capables Parentig Guide. Dawn is also CEO and Founder of The Heart Link Womens Network, Trova Women Business Directory and Trova Small Business Directory. Find out more and buy Dawn's books Watch Dawn's parenting videos: best parenting videos